Friday, February 29, 2008

Weekend

This weekend I will be away visiting fellow blogger Kira. I'm anticipating a weekend of food and booze and anal sex and movies and fresh children to eat. I will be out of contact with the rest of the world, so if you have an emergency, HA HA HA HA HAAAA TAKE IT BITCHES. Normal blogging will resume next week, by which I mean I'll probably be too busy again to do anything other than post a couple of short notes about how I'm too busy to do anything other than post a short note about how busy I am. So, I'll leave you with a pleasant thought.

Food?  Sex?  Bunny!

11 comments:

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Hmmm...what's the appropriate booze to drink when eating little children? Tequila? Budweiser??? Ah yes....perhaps a nice fruity whine (get it? Wine? Whine? You know...how kids whine all the time?????? ;)

Eh, screw it. Go. Have a safe trip and enjoy the hell out of yourself. ;)

Leesa said...

Just as long as you and Kira don't do anything sinful like go swimming without waiting 30 minutes after eating.

Tracy Lynn said...

Dude, that chick's legs are way freaky.

Preity Angel... said...

Wow.. very funny..I will definetely contact you If I have any emergency..haha

Enjoy your weekend..

Preity Angel... said...

Stacy the Peanut queen...Is that possible If I can read your blog as well...I think I need some invitation from ur side..

see you

Angel

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Sure Angel! I went to your profile but can't find your e-mail address. If you want to send it to me, mine is mrssswitch@embarqmail.com.

When I get your e-mail address, I'll shoot you an invite! :)

Monogram Queen said...

I hope Kira has a taser handy!

SheenV said...

I agree with tracy - get rid of those leg warmers!

Grant said...

pq - I recommend a nice beaujolais, or perhaps Ancient Age.

leesa - there's no rule about eating cheese and crackers underwater, so we're good.

tracy - I'm glad you don't like radish legs. That way I don't have to fight you for her.

angel - no communicating with the other women in this chatroom unless you are willing to make out with them and post the video on Youtube.

pq - see above.

patti - I see your idea of foreplay is similar to mine.

Adrianne said...

Hope you had a great time.

Kira said...

...he behaves surprisingly well if you throw food down his mouth and then follow it up with beer and whiskey... ;)