Thursday, September 29, 2005

Random Blogging

I went to Blockbuster to rent High Fidelity, but I couldn’t find it and so I rented Hide and Creep instead. On the way home I wondered what would happen if I was married. “Honey, they didn’t have that John Cusack romantic comedy you wanted, so I got us a zombie movie instead.” If she says “coolie” then she’s a keeper.

Music purchased: Chicken Farm from The Dead Kennedys album Frankenchrist and Fear: The Record. I’m getting back to the basics. Besides, Fear is hard to beat if you’re looking for angry music.

4 comments:

Valkyrie said...

Zombie movies are so much better than romantic/comedies. However, I do like Gross Pointe Blank. I love dark comedy.

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Romance...flesh eating zombies....eh, it all depends on what mood I'm in at the moment. :)

Nobius said...

I only recently started listening to the Dead Kennedys. Great shit.

Jello did an album with one of my favorite bands the Melvins. I haven't got it yet however I did see him perform with them when they were in town last year.

Cool shit.

Too cool for school man. :)

sands of time said...

Id definately go for the zombie over the romance.
Who would you rather be taken apart by.A flesh eating zombie or Mr sunshine and Romance.No contest exactly the Zombie wins hands down.