Thursday, September 29, 2005

Punishing Experiment Update

Last night I had a few beers to go with movie night, and it was everything I remembered. And then some.

This morning I had my first hangover in years. I could have forced myself to go to work, but I took the morning off and slept instead. I still feel headachy and a little slow. The whole thing has made me rethink Friday’s planned activity.

I’m not sure if I can handle drinking a shot of whiskey every fifteen minutes. I wasn’t Ted Kennedy before I took a month off, and I haven’t started channeling Hunter S. Thompson since. So the new rules for this Friday are:

1) I will drink a two ounce shot of whiskey (probably Jack Daniels) every half hour, starting at 7:00 PM and ending whenever I pass out, puke, or die (or any combination thereof).
2) After every shot, I will blog my comments for posterity.
3) If there is no concluding post when I get out of bed Saturday afternoon, assume that I am dead.

2 comments:

Libélula said...

I'll check this on saturday to make sure you didn't die, sweets!!!

sands of time said...

The posts should get interesting after a few