Thursday, September 29, 2005

Punishing Experiment Update

Last night I had a few beers to go with movie night, and it was everything I remembered. And then some.

This morning I had my first hangover in years. I could have forced myself to go to work, but I took the morning off and slept instead. I still feel headachy and a little slow. The whole thing has made me rethink Friday’s planned activity.

I’m not sure if I can handle drinking a shot of whiskey every fifteen minutes. I wasn’t Ted Kennedy before I took a month off, and I haven’t started channeling Hunter S. Thompson since. So the new rules for this Friday are:

1) I will drink a two ounce shot of whiskey (probably Jack Daniels) every half hour, starting at 7:00 PM and ending whenever I pass out, puke, or die (or any combination thereof).
2) After every shot, I will blog my comments for posterity.
3) If there is no concluding post when I get out of bed Saturday afternoon, assume that I am dead.

3 comments:

K said...

Take it easy on yourself. Please don't hurt your poor little liver more than you have to.

Cheers!

Libélula said...

I'll check this on saturday to make sure you didn't die, sweets!!!

sands of time said...

The posts should get interesting after a few