In keeping with the spirit of the holidays, let me say that I am thankful for the following:
- My mother is feeling better, and seems to have completely recovered from her heart attack.
- And I did not have to visit her this holiday.
- Satan Sue, who has become my new constant companion.
- I live in a fantastic country despite (or possibly due to) a lot of morons who had the audacity to not think like me and vote for Dave Barry.
- My new job which finally moves me out of the administrative field and into programming.
- My friends, none of whom is half as cool or happy as me.
- All the nice people I've met online who take the time to read this blog and leave comments.
- And the rest of you can roast in Hell.