- this blog has yet to inspire a single J-bunny to contact me with offers of marriage and/or anal sex.
- I canceled my cable account, which is good, but also means my host site for all the bunny pics goes with it whenever they eventually shut everything down.
- while looking for more bunny pics, I inadvertently discovered a search term that returns results on scads of sexed-up, scantily clad Japanese girls (but at least not nude). If you have a cute girl under the age of sixteen, she has a burgeoning career as a model in Japan. If you want to know the search phrase, I left it with the FBI so just contact them and tell them of your desire to beat off to an eleven year old girl in a bikini and high heels and they will take care of you.
- two days before the new year, my employer sponsored the Orlando Citrus Parade.
- the day after that (New Year's Eve), they canceled all of our future paid time off* (no holidays, sick leave, or vacation now). Employees returning from vacation got to discover that they weren't paid for the previous Friday, but at least the loss of pay doesn't come at a time when credit cards are maxed-out due to a consumer holiday. BTW, if you watched the Citrus parade, you were looking at my vacation time and you now owe me money, especially if you're one of those sick fucks who actually enjoys a parade ("look - more people walking by - w00t!").
- I rang in the new year on the toilet, having set off a shart attack by eating - a salad. And not a heavy one like a chef or taco salad. It was a mix of greens with rice noodles and a light vinaigrette.
- despite the exercise and decrease in food and increase in sharting, my Wii reports that I'm gaining weight and wants to know why (I'm not kidding).
- Crotch bomber.
* I live in an area of the country that mostly wants government out of our lives, especially in regards to healthcare, and yet when they hear about whatever latest thing my employer has done the typical response is "Is that legal? Why does the government allow that?"