Stolen from Avitable:
Ten Things I Wish I Could Say or That I Should Say to Certain People:
1. I’m sorry, this conversation is all my fault – I expressed an interest. Please understand that I was just being polite and I really don’t care.
2. Am I allowed to hate you for your stupidity, or should I feel pity because you’re so moronic you’ve probably crossed the line into retardation?
3. BUNNY! Bunnybunnybunnybunnybunny - mybunny.*
4. You would look good wearing a roadside ditch and maggots. I can help you with that.
5. Would you like to have dinner with me?
6. I admire your ability to stay employed.
7. The world is fated to be destroyed by Giant Atomic Chickens™ in accordance with glorious Satanic prophecy.
9. Ooh – shart!
10. The world would be a better place if you were dead. You have no value beyond being a consumer, and you don’t even spend that much.
What things would you say?
* Actually, my internal reaction to seeing an Asian woman is like this – just replace the word “bubbles” with “bunny”.