Thursday, October 27, 2005

NaNoNotes

NaNoWriMo looms over our heads like a hairy fat guy mooning us from his second story window (ha - get that image out of your head). All writers should join me in this challenge. Click on NaNoWriMo and sign up. Come. Join me. Do not be afraid.

Please be aware that if you are a writer and don't join me in this challenge, I hate you. I'll still visit your blogs and say snarky things, but they will be fueled by personal hatred instead of the normal blind rage.

Anyway, if you're a Literary Lion instead of a Wordy Wuss and you join NaNoWriMo, feel free to add me to your list of friends (you can access this from your profile page after you've signed up). My NaNoWriMo username is Zorzan, natch.

7 comments:

Leesa said...

Grant:

Still thinking about doing this, but I will not sign on as dear, sweet, lovable Leesa.

If I am going to write a freekin' novel, I am going to use my real name (and I sort of like not using it here).

Grant said...

Leesa: If you're not already aware, NaNoWrimo is just a challenge to write the book. They won't own any rights, nor will they publish or host it. Bottom line is whatever you write is yours and you can publish it in any forum under any name you see fit.

annush said...

you could NEVER hate me because in your rage, you loooooooooooove me!

PBS said...

I'm just a wordy wuss, but will read what you and others write!

Spider Girl said...

I've got a friend gearing up for this...she's gone slightly insane reseasrching Victorian times for her novel.

But she DID get her first novel published that she wrote one year on the NaNoWriMo...

However. I have...what?...3 days to think of an idea? :)

sands of time said...

I like reading other peoples work,but i'm not much of a writer.

Weary Hag said...

Wuss here.

Best of luck to you in this endeavor.

You know, if you carefully tie about six cinder blocks around your neck before you leap? You might notice far more shattering results on the first jump.

Any Bailey's at your place? Can you arrange it?