Monday, October 04, 2004

My apologies for being lax

I just realized that I haven't blasted religion lately. So here. And here. And here. And, just so you won't think I'm picking on the Catholics, here (although I think the final statement about the autopsy was the oddest one).

BTW, I noticed the latest article dealing with sexual abuse by the Catholic clergy also included links to many Catholic online dating services. I looked at the homepage of a couple (here and here) and I noticed they assume all the users will be hetero, with no dating services for gays at all. What a careless oversight. I'll have to send a note to the webmaster, or possibly the Pope.

WWJD, out

3 comments:

Ad Blaster said...

The world is made up of people who never get into the first team and who just miss the prizes at the flower show. great blog keep it up.online dating san franciscoonline dating san francisco

Anonymous said...

Watiti.com
Join me and my circle of friends at http://www.watiti.com, an online social networking community that connects people from all over the world.

Meet new people, share photos, create or attend events, post free classifieds, send free e-cards, listen music, read blogs, upload videos, be part of a club, chat rooms, forum and much more!

See you around! Bring all your friends too!

Watiti.com

Anonymous said...

free online christian dating