Thursday, August 12, 2004

Nanotechnology

For those who don't know, the nanotechnology concept generally revolves around swarms of cell-sized robots working to accomplish a task. This concept has existed for at least a decade, and yet the world has seen no practical application. It's time to put this theory into its obvious practical use, namely - programmable beer.

The way it would work is you would grab your beer from the fridge and say "Hey, Beer. I said something stupid today. Take care of it." And the beer would target those brain cells rather than killing at random. You could literally drink away an unhealthy relationship.

Before I apply for the patent, I'll need a name. Nano-beer? Botweiser? Nanny-nanny-boo-beer? I'm also having trouble with a slogan. "Beer - it's not just for breakfast anymore" is the best I've come up with. Any suggestions?

No comments: