Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Meme and Bunny

Jay did a meme wherein you ask a blogger to provide you with five words and then you post whatever thoughts those words bring to mind. Nothing came to my mind on the first four and I suggested word #5, so I’m counting this one as a bust. Instead of getting a full post out of it, I just did a quick and snarky word association and decided to post pictures of hot Japanese women at the end, since that’s what you really want to see.

1. Cosmopolitan – gay.
2. History – shart.
3. Village – idiot.
4. Sacrifice – virgin.
5. Bunny – fap fap fap.

It’s time for another bunny-off. Ebi-chan remains undefeated, but over time I’ve come to appreciate the cuteness of Sora Aoi and Sayuki Matsumoto more. So, which one should become my wife and have first crack at filing a restraining order against me, and which should just be my mistress and love slave? Leave your vote in the comments section or write your choice on the back of a $100 bill and mail it to me.

一のバニー: Sayuki Matsumoto. Apologies to Sayuki-san since the latest photos I’ve found of her aren’t as hot as the previous ones (bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny).

Bunny!
Bunny!
Bunny!
Bunny!

二のバニー: Sora Aoi.

Bunny!
Bunny!
Bunny!
Bunny!

Let me know your favorite and I'll tell you whether or not you're wrong. Hopefully this makes up for the recent paucity of bunnyness.

15 comments:

Me said...

Men. *sigh*

Jay said...

I think I'm going to have to go wiiiiiiiiiiiiiith ... ummmmmmmm .... Sayuki!



Did I win her?

Monogram Queen said...

Decisions... Decisions....

Mighty Hunter said...

I'm also going with Sayuki.

Yum.

Captain Dumbass said...

Tough call. Sayuki is hawt, but Sora Aoi is just so darned cute.

Robin said...

you and all that sharting.

Grant said...

Marsha - like us, or mow your own grass.

Jay - you win her if you go to Japan, capture her, give her to me and then wait for me to grow tired of her.

Monogram Queen - these are the tough decisions I face every day at work.

Mighty Hunter - I'm starting to think I'm the only guy in the US who thinks Sora looks older than twelve and doesn't have fake breasts.

Captain Dumbass - I agree. Sayuki does sultry much better, but these days I'm kind of partial to cute.

Robin - it's become a way of life for me.

Kerry said...

Bunnies with boobies! Usually I see Bunnies (live, in person) with no boobies. Good find.

April said...

The first 2 pictures? HOT! The second girl looks young and I feel dirty even looking at the pictures. And apparently I'm not the only one who thinks she looks too young, since you said that you're the only guy who thinks she looks older than 12 (how old is she, btw, since I know you know these things). Even still my vote is for Sayuki.

Hit 40 said...

You should number the pics for us to pick the best shot. All are great! Cute woman.

It's football season. We need a bunny in a cheerleader outfit.

Grant said...

Kerry - in Japan, women with breasts are typically absorbed into the entertainment industry.

April - Sora is 25 and Sayuki is 23. Once again, you've chosen the younger woman. Maybe it's you who is secretly the pedophile.

And I actually liked the 4th picture of Sayuki the best, but feel free to use any as masturbation material if you're sure it won't kill you.

Hit 40 - instead of numbering them, I prefer you to describe your favorite in slow, lingering detail.

Unknown said...

Yeah these pics hit the spot. Sayuki is hot but Sora Aoi is growing on me which, in turn, is causing other things to grow.

Grant said...

Ricardo - the only bad thing about Sayuki is that her name is much longer and will get tiring if I have to write her alimony checks.

SheenV said...

Sayuki's for me!

Grant said...

Sheen V - pretty much everyone chose her. You guys will have to fight for her to see who gets her when I'm through.