Monday, April 25, 2005

I like hurty things

Bludgeoned from Sarcasmo:

Maul
You preferred a weapon with 76% power over speed and 16% range over melee.

You use a Maul.

Inelegant? You? We'll see who's still alive to say that when you're finished. A fearsome hammer is your weapon of choice, a great equalizer that decimates armored and unarmored foes alike. No one will doubt your strength when you emerge from battle unharmed, your foes battered and broken.


Thud

My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
You scored higher than 96% on power
You scored higher than 4% on range

Link: The What's Your Signature Weapon Test written by inurashii on Ok Cupid

2 comments:

Gib said...

"Halberd" - Boy, there's a word I haven't seen since my high school D & D geek days.

Weary Hag said...

Shall we never meet in battle against one another...
You out-power me (dammit) though I have you on range.
My preferred weapon is the Greatsword - I'm at 61% power and 49% range.
Not bad for a weary hag though.