Sunday, February 27, 2005

Writing News

Writing Goal: barely achieved. I think I'll keep 5,000 words/week as my current goal.

I didn't do as much work on the novel as planned since I spent most of the weekend working on a pair of short stories. One still has another night's work (or possibly two), but the rough draft for the other is completed. I had forgotten how satisfying it is to type "THE END" at the end of a completed story. Anyone who is interested in reading them, send me an e-mail and I'll mail the stories back to you. They are in MS Word 2000 format, so let me know if you need a different format.

1 comment:

Nv Nevada House Cleaning said...

Powerful blog. The site was incredible and will be
back again! Web surfing helps to find good blogs like
this one.
Click on my ri rhode island house cleaning blog before its to late.