Sunday, January 09, 2005

Virtual Babe Revisited

I have compiled a list of commands which draw unique responses from the Virtual Bartender. My favorites are in bold.
  • Beer
  • Love me a beer
  • Fight
  • Pillow fight
  • Look
  • Love
  • Sing
  • Change
  • Run
  • Rock
  • Light
  • Talk
  • Kiss
  • Kiss me
  • Xmas
  • Yoga
  • Think
  • Phone
  • Magic
  • Karate
  • Shoes
  • Hair
  • Lollipop
  • Tongue
  • Splits
  • Flex
  • Strip
  • Tattoo
  • Shower
  • Top
  • Breasts
  • Masturbate
  • Head
  • Hummer
  • Exercise
  • Jump
  • Handstand
  • Cartwheel
  • Dance
  • Kick

I sent Dave Barry a link to this, but he chose to ignore me. This is the second time he has snubbed me. Therefore, effective immediately, I am cancelling his weekly column. I'll allow him to keep his blog as long as he doesn't cross me again.

1 comment:

Nobius said...

That link was a lot of fun....

LOL and the bartender is um....

Beautiful!

I got a hummer from her. (A big one).

:)