Monday, August 16, 2004

Still Awake

What to do? I've read plenty of Wolves of the Calla and my eyes are burning, so I don't feel like reading anymore. I'm switching to an electric razor this week, so I already shaved for the day. Now my face is burning like my eyes. My online contacts are all offline. Maybe I should call one of my few remaining friends. "Hello? I'm sitting around here with my face on fire and I want to talk about death." At nearly 3 AM, my mind does not drift toward happy happy joy joy fluffy bunny topics.

Oh, well. Maybe I'll try another chapter, then that sleep thing again. I wonder if I can train myself to function on only an hour a night. It would cut down on the insane dreams.

Burn, out

3 comments:

Connie said...

audio post isn't working for some reason ;_;

Connie said...

audio post isn't working for some reason ;_;

Grant said...

Bummer :(
Good news is the comments are counting double :)